• The group discovers that spriggans live in the caves of black glass, and that they use the Obsidian walls as portals. Adolamin and Morgar watch the spriggans yell a spell before they run into the black walls and vanish, and decided to try it themselves. They run towards the black walls, yelling gibberish that they think resembles whatever the spriggans said, and vanish.
• Adolamin and Morgar find themselves on a ship in the middle of an ocean that is in the middle of a battle with another ship captained by a vampire. They join the fight, and nearly get themselves killed, but with their incredible courage and quite a bit of luck, they manage to survive AND escape the scene through another portal, accidentally bringing a sailor named Dmitri with them.
• On the way back through the portal, Adolamin suddenly gets sucked into another place. He can’t see anything, but a deep voice talks to Adolamin and demands that he brings Caeldryn back to him. Adolamin refuses to make a decision at that moment, so the voice lets him go on the condition that he think about it.
• Adolamin continues his journey through dimensions back to his friends, when he is again sucked into another place. This time, he is in darkness with a huge creature. He can’t tell exactly what it is, but it is larger than any living thing he has ever encountered. The thing warns him of a terrible catastrophe that is coming in the near future, and offer’s it’s help. It instructs Adolamin to come see it at the bottom of the ocean when it’s help is needed.
• Adolamin is then once again sent on his way. However, when Adolamin returns to the group, he is horrified to realize that one of his arms has been replaced with a tentacle arm.
• Meanwhile, the group is busy fighting a group of spriggans that has been dispatched to get rid of the trespassers.