• The group finally reach the island, but can’t find the horse/unicorn they saw anywhere.
• The island is covered in ancient ruins of what may have previously been a great palace. The group descends into what used to be a great hall to explore. Everything is ruined and there is a terrible stench.
• They stumble onto a room that contains an old fountain. The fountain has a horse statue in it, but there is no horn on the horse. Upon closer inspection, it appears that there used to be a horn, but it has since been snapped off. The group begins to search for the missing horn, believing that if they put it back on the horse, the Unicorn Fountain may come to life.
• While they are searching, they are caught by a Troll King, who had apparently made this room his throne room. The group tries to avoid a fight and talks with him for a while, but the troll king keeps attempting to trick them. Finally he tries to force the group to drink water from the fountain. Adolamin and (?) succeed in bluffing drinking the water, but Zanne and Caeldryn are terrible liars and end up sipping a little of the water. The water ends up making them both collapse into unconsciousness, but even worse, the group realizes that their souls are slowly being drained out of their bodies.
• A fight breaks out with the Troll King once they realize Zanne and Caeldryn are in danger. (?) manages to find the missing Unicorn horn in a pile of rubble and with some quick acrobatics, attaches it to the horse statue.
• The Troll King is defeated and the Unicorn Fountain does indeed come to life (was there some sort of ritual done?). Romance climbs in the fountain and finds that his curse has been lifted. He is able to see beauty again. Caeldryn is placed in the fountain in hope that it will heal her since she is still unconscious after having her soul nearly drained. To the group’s surprise, not only does she wake up, but she also transforms from a black haired half-elf into a glowing red haired eladrin.